Monday, July 22, 2013

Favorite things.

| |

So, my favorite blogger, Jenny Lawson posted her favorite things. I got to thinking what an absolutely awesome affirmation that would be. Tonight is the first night of the full moon, and so I will begin with this.
After all this is the time for abundance, for joy, for excitement and living! Here are my top twenty  however many I might possibly come up with items that I just love. Most will be Pagan. Others will just be random "oh hell yes " and others will be things I have discovered over the year and fell in love with.
All will fit in with my student budget.

I cannot live without the Hello! brand toothpaste from Walgreens. I just discovered it. The pink grapefruit flavor? AMAZING! The best toothpaste ever
I know, I can't belief a toothpaste made my list either.
but it's all natural!

















Next on my list, honestly is my couch to 5k app. It is Runtastic and I just love it. Amazingly easy to use. Just cannot say enough about it. As of right now I have ran 4 miles, Nope that's not a lot but considering before t his I had not run in 10 years? Heck yes!

Next, purely pagan this is. But a Selenite Pen, it's used for writing inscriptions on candles and the like as well as regularly focusing energy. Most shops have them any where from $8-20. Really cheap, sweet and oh so nice. I just ordered mine. I am so excited! I cannot wait to see how my spells and the like change
Seriously, it's a crystal pen!
I bet you can dip the tip in ink and write with it also.
White Willow Bark. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, I cannot honestly express how my life has changed since I started using White Willow Bark, as opposed to my tylenol 3's exclusively. I still use my t3's because sometimes the pain is just so much that is what I have to do in order to function. However, I am more mobile, I have more energy. Extra bonus? I give it to my Winnie the Weeny when she is in pain also. She is now acting like a puppy again.
Isn't she adorable! That ear always flops over like a dork
Joe Boxer yoga pants. I cannot describe the epicness of these yoga pants. Comfy, absorbent, and they don't get in the way on the treadmill. Freaking love mine Epic Yoga Pants

This is an "I have to have" for work. OMG cause OMG it is a DRAGON stapler!!!

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Pagan Blog Project

Pagan Blog Project
Check out all the amazing bloggers

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
 

BeingPagan | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©