Monday, March 25, 2013

Sekhmet.

| |

Oh Goddess, Destroyer by Fire.
Eye of Horus.


Lately every urging has drawn me to you. Your healing your creativity. You whose wish created the Arts.
How can any artist not devote themselves to you? How can any one who seeks to heal, and be healed not
worship your guidance?

Your 100 names, every one of them. Each scream to me, hammer into my bones. Daring me not to follow my instinct. Always more comfortable in the greek pantheon, I find myself thrust, head first into the Egyptian.

Goddess, am I worthy of you? I know your trials will be hard. I beg of you to aide me in my journey. I beg you please...

I humbly ask to learn of you.


0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Pagan Blog Project

Pagan Blog Project
Check out all the amazing bloggers

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
 

BeingPagan | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©