Friday, February 1, 2013

Patience, it is not my greatest virtue.

| |

One would think, as a Capricorn I would know the value of waiting, of being patient. Of learning the steps I need to be the perfectionist I require it to be. I am a perfectionist. I work very hard to avoid those tenancies. Such as not ripping out row, upon row, of my knitting just because there is a ITTLE bitty mistake in one row that no one would ever notice. With my hand embroidery...not cutting out stitches because they are not perfect.

Not posting my jewelry.

You must get the point by now...right?

So today, I found out the person who I paid $336 to do my taxes, did NOT file them. I freaked out. I was so mad...In ways I couldn't begin to describe. I was in tears, I was sitting kneeling in a ball, with a blanket in the middle of one of the worst panic attacks, I've been in for a long time. This voice came saying "chill, handle it." So...I crawled out of my cave and faced the world. They were not filed because I was due over $500 more than originally thought. The Goddess knew how much I needed this. I have to have another car. The one we have is fine, but trying to balance life, work, and two people is very hard with one car. Believe me, if I could bike to work I would. However the only real route to work is through the OMG scary district. So, biking is not an option. We simply need two cars.

We also need another sewing machine, we have embroidery commissions already sold the second we get the machine, this will balance out a sense of security that I need.

Oh Goddess thank you for your blessings. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Pagan Blog Project

Pagan Blog Project
Check out all the amazing bloggers

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
 

BeingPagan | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©